christinek71

Christine's Reads

Motorcycle Man (Dream Man, #4) - Kristen Ashley I have a total love/hate thing going on with KA’s books.

I love, love, love the books!! You get sucked into the story and the characters and get emotional with them. I just can’t put them down when I get started.

I hate that I have to ration/restrict myself to only reading them to when I can sleep in the next day because I can’t put them down!

At any rate – loved Motorcycle Man. Started it last night after I got home from work. Luckily, I have taken a few days off from work to extend my long weekend, as I was up until 4:00 a.m. reading until I just couldn’t keep my eyes open anymore. Slept in, then, got up today and finished it.

When I started reading this, I was thinking that Tack was going to go down as one of my least favorite of KA men. He was a major asshat at the beginning of this book. So completely different from how he acted in Mystery Man. But, then he changed and got all sweet with Tyra, even when he was being a typical alpha-jerk. Big sigh . . .

Now, I have major dilemma. Tack has jumped up to one of my favorite KA alphas. Joe, Ty, Tack . . . I’m not sure I can pick just one. I think the only thing I can do is to have a favorite alpha from each series. Oh, and I can’t leave out Knight. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Tack and Tyra were a great couple. She did not get intimidated by him despite his "scary biker dude vibe" and would actually get in his face when he made her mad. Tack took care of Tyra’s soft heart/feelings. Including helping her friend, Lanie, and Lanie’s fiancé go off the grid. (I thought Lanie was an idiot to stay with the guy, but what do I know?) Tack was a rough guy, but was very good to Tyra and his kids. I loved Tack’s kids and hope to see more of them in the spin off series.